How You Can Make a Difference
Thanks for your offer to help support the “No Boundaries” program. Here is how to donate on-line. You should quickly receive the tax deduction receipt.
1. Click on the link above titled, "Donate Today."
2. Enter the Donation Amount (do not put a $ sign in the amount)
3. Click “today” for Donation Type
4. Enter the following text statement in the “Special instructions or comments for nonprofit” section:
5. Then hit “Add to Cart”
6. Next page hit “Proceed to Checkout”
7. Next page hit “Donate as a Guest”
8. Next page enter your credit card and billing information, check the “terms” box and then hit “Submit” and you are done!
Thank you to our supporters!
No Boundaries is a 501(c)3 non-profit and provides tax-deductible receipts for all donations. Your generous donation is very much appreciated.
We would greatly appreciate your support and tax deductible donations for No Boundaries to help maintain this Program for our combat wounded veterans. It costs approximately $1500 per veteran, per trip and we manage the program very frugally to keep costs down. There are no salaries or overhead and 100% of each donation goes directly to support the wounded veterans on these trips. Our goal is to raise enough funds to sponsor one summer trip and one winter trip for 10 veterans each year.
No Boundaries has its own separate account at the NSCD, a 501(c)3 non-profit. If you would like to help support No Boundaries, please click on the “Donate Now” button below. It will take you to an on-line web site called “ColoradoGives.org”. Below are the instructions for how to navigate the donation web site. Thanks again for all your support!! - Mike and Molly